domingo, 5 de julio de 2009

Material girl madonna like a virgin some boys kiss me, some boys hug mei think they're o.k.if they don't give me proper crediti just walk awaythey can beg and they can pleadbut they can't see the light, that's right'cause the boy with the cold hard cashis always mister right'cause we're living in a material worldand i am a material girlyou know that we are living in a material worldand i am a material girl some boys romance, some boys slow dancethat's all right with meif they can't raise my interest then ihave to let them besome boys try and some boys lie, buti don't let them play (no way)only boys that save their penniesmake my rainy dayboys may come and boys may goand that's all right you seeexperience has made me richand now they're after me'cause everybody's...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario